1. Boiler water Treatment Chemicals
FUELTREAT range of Boiler water Treatment Chemicals include:
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL ADDITIVES.
- SLUDGE, SEDIMENT DISPERSANTS.
- FUEL SYSTEM CORROSION INHIBITORS.
- ANTIOXIDANTS AND COMBUSTION IMPROVERS.
- FIRESIDE DEPOSITS AND CORROSION CONTROL AGENTS HELPS CLEAN DIRTY SYSTEMS
Boiler water treatment chemicals are used to prevent scale formation, corrosion, and microbial growth in boilers. They help maintain the efficiency and longevity of boiler systems. These chemicals typically include:
These chemicals prevent the formation of scale deposits on heat transfer surfaces by inhibiting the precipitation of minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
These chemicals protect the internal surfaces of the boiler from corrosion caused by oxygen and other corrosive elements in the water.
They remove dissolved oxygen from the water, which helps prevent corrosion in the boiler and associated piping.
These chemicals control the pH level of the boiler water to ensure it remains within the recommended range for effective corrosion control.
They inhibit the growth of bacteria, algae, and other microorganisms in the boiler water, preventing biofilm formation and microbial-induced corrosion.
These chemicals help control and reduce foam formation in the boiler, which can hinder heat transfer and efficiency.
FUELTREAT provides the following advantages:
- Single drum corrosion, pH and scale control products for LP boilers.
- Special multifunctional tannin blends for LP and MP boilers.
- Non toxic, non carcinogenic oxygen scavengers.
- Near end and Far end steam and condensate corrosion protection.
- Offline and Online cleaning products.